Trucking, Freight and Transportation Factoring

Running a trucking company doesn't have to be complicated. When you work with a factoring company, we'll help you take care of the details, paperwork and cash flow, so you take charge of running your business.

We purchase up to 95% of your freight bills and advance you the cash within 24 hours, so you get paid immediately. You’ll also get credit checks on your customers, processing of your freight bills, complete collection services, and customized management reports. Plus, you select which freight bills to finance, so you're always in complete control of your cash flow. Rates are competitive and there are NO hidden fees. You'll rest easier when you factor your freight bills, and let the factor takes on the risk:

  • Grant credit to new customers while the factor takes the credit risk
  • Haul more loads and increase your revenue
  • Pay suppliers on time
  • Make payroll with no problem
  • Never worry about getting paid

Fuel cards

Our clients are automatically approved for our Fuel Card Program; we do not require a letter of credit or security deposit. There are no set up fees, loading fees, or hidden transaction fees. It's simple, whenever a client uses the card; the account is charged $1.50. There is also a $5.00 wire fee for the transfer of funds to the account. Accepted at over 3,000 locations nationwide, fuel cards offer the utmost in convenience.

Are you just starting up?

For start-up trucking companies we can help you get set up. We work closely with compliance service companies throughout North America that can help you with the following:

  • Motor Carrier Authority - The first steps in starting a legal trucking company are obtaining Motor Carrier Authority, proof of insurance and establishing a file process agent in the states where you will travel.
  • Licensing & Registration - Each state has a wide variety of requirements for proper license plates. Depending upon the operations of the vehicle, a state base plate or International Registration Plan (IRP plate) may be necessary. An IRP plate and cab card is required for any vehicle that crosses state lines. Failure to carry these can result in fines and vehicle detainment.
  • Permitting Services - Laws and regulations pertaining to motor carriers vary from state to state. We are the experts at understanding and helping you to comply with regulations. "For hire" carriers must register their ICC Authority with their state base. All motor carriers must open fuel accounts and be properly permitted according to state laws.
  • Fuel Tax Reporting - To comply with the various state regulations, your company must keep detailed trip reports and pay fuel taxes quarterly. Because the tax rates vary from state to state, the process of reporting can be detailed and cumbersome. Improper filings can result in fines, penalties and interest.
  • Safety Services - According to the Department of Transportation, any company operating commercial vehicles over 10,000 lb. gross vehicle weight across state lines must comply with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations. Briefly stated, the regulations include requiring a driver handbook/safety manual, maintaining driver qualification files and log audits, and running a proper preventive maintenance program. The DOT has the authority to shut down or levy hefty fines against a carrier that is not in compliance with these regulations.

Contact us at 727-410-1585, or e-mail us at